♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, March 5, 2010

♥05.03♥ Pm & Dragon-i (^∇^) wif MummY

♥05.03♥ Pm & Dragon-i (^∇^) wif MummY

My darling.


8am something my home hv no electricity (#‵′)凸
Sleep dou sweet sweet suddenly so hot !
11pm give my assignment to Qin at Oldtown.
then lunch in SriPetaling,tot to help YikYsin to buy bankdraft,
⊙﹏⊙ but the staff in BSN tell me they didn't sell bankdranft.

Then go back to UCSI,
stay in library and study with Qin =)

aftertat mummy fetch me home.
(*^皿^*) Mummy cook Fried mee and Fried Mihun for us.
♥mummy's cooking is always delicious! Thumb up~!

Fried Mee. Sorry..handshaking..

Fried Mihun.


then accompany mummy back to office.
mummy have to accompany me to PasarMalam as return.Keke (≧∀≦)
heehee (●^∪^●) happy because can go Segar PasarMalam,
ate Boot-Zai-Gou,bought sweet corn,fried sotong,6mei :D
dinner with mummy in Dragon-i @ Leisure Mall.
10% for UCSI student~! (*^▽^*)
I think only for weekdays~

Dragon-i :)

Mummy ordered Chicken Mushroom Rice :)

My 1st trial xD Siu Long Bao.

雪蛤 :)





No comments:

Post a Comment