♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

♥10.11♥ Happy Birthday To MummY (´∀`)

♥10.11♥ Happy Birthday To MummY (´∀`)


Today is my mummy birthday.
already gave her the birthday present & card yesterday nite xD

I already prepared tis few weeks ago ^^

Blue colour~

Pink colour~

White colour~

Purple colour~


as usual..very suffer when I wake up..
then go to work..My cute cute Hello Kitty pen lost! -.-
sakit hati! dunno where it lost..I must buy back tat pen!
Today change to PlayBoy perfume. 5days Addidas,5days Playboy~

Haha! 1st time wear the bow~!

(^∀^)My cute colleague always buy me milo ice when she buy teh ice.
she drink teh ice like drinking water.Very scary ミ ゚Д゚彡
but she is a very nice person.Help me alot.(●^∪^●) Love her so much!

Rush back to Victioria backery to buy a cake for my mum.
thanks for the cake ~♥ Sweet supper CheeCheongFan and Tongshui :)
then tot to wait my family come home and cut cake.
who know popo toke my key (川.一ㄟ) WTF...I can't go home to wash hair!!
I need to go to Taman Billion to meet my family and see them eat o.o
celebrate mummy birthday,cut cake then only go home.
(~__~) Sacrified my sleep-time because mummy birthday.
finally I sleep at 1:30am tonite.Consider very very late ady.
again,Happy Birthday mummy :)

Mummy with Muimui~

My muimui eating kids meal~

Miii ^^

See my muimui's face..


The boss free us choc steamboat ^^

We with mummy^^

We 3biji mango xD

The LengLui with the cake~

Mummy and me ^^

Mummy and me + muimui~

Hehe^^ My daughter~

SernB and me keep taking picture for them T_T

Make a wish~

Cut cake~




No comments:

Post a Comment