♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, November 21, 2010

♥21.11♥ Cleaning-Sunday.

♥21.11♥ Cleaning-Sunday.

force to wake up at 10am something (=‵′=) so sleepy!
Stay in home and look at them to move the thing.
actually very very hungry because I wake up so early.
but have to wait until 2pm something only can go to eat.

Pindah Rumah.

Weather is sooo hot! We ate ice-cream~

My home. Luin Zha Zha jor..

My bro too tired..haha!

My mummy's room..


( ' – ' ) then we go to new house and clean again.
wash and clean. This is the 1st time I take bath in my new house.
then we have supper @ Connaught. Very very hungry.

Supper time :)






 ̄□ ̄ tonite my room-door play thing.
suddenly lock and I can't go in..I didn't have key.
finally daddy spoilt the toilet door to go in my room.



No comments:

Post a Comment