♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, November 18, 2010

♥18.11♥ Working @ Proton Shah Alam

♥18.11♥ Working @ Proton Shah Alam

Sleep dou SongSong..Nini called me and wake me up..
ask me to replace a job for 2days. Ok lor.. (´∀`)
the job should start at 9am..but I start at 2pm.lol.
Guide customer to use and update the GPS @ Proton Excellence Service Centre.
should attend for a 3days training for this job..Tat's why I very blur..
Keep praying NO customer come and ask me ≧﹏≦
but really very less ppl geh.Only serve 1customer today.
I keep online..FaceBook..check order and update blog (^ω^)hie hie.
Finish work at 6pm :) then back to cheras. Raining wo.
Dinner @ 饭之家. So hungry (>﹏<) My 1st meal..

Tis 皇朝鱼片+鸡鸡 really very nice!



after eat rice rice,go home pack my stuffs into box to move to new house..
10boxes also not enuf to fit in all my stuffs.Pening @_@

Thanks for helping me~♥

All belong to me....


No comments:

Post a Comment