♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, November 28, 2010

♥28.11♥ Flour PigPig ~( ̄▽ ̄)~

♥28.11♥ Flour PigPig ~( ̄▽ ̄)~


Today finally can go out..
very boring in my new house :( looking at those boxes zzzzz

first I went to IOI mall.
seldom went to IOI..shop around :)
Big girl dy er.I buy bra myself.Hahahaa.

Then I decided to change the Guardian Disney Chip & Dale today.
Scare if it finish.Gam I mai cry also no tears?!

Last view of these stickers.lol


Chip and Dale :]


then have my brunch ^^ so so so hungry!
ate Butter Chicken. I love the butter smell so much!

Brunch @ Next Stop.

LengLui Von^^

My foodss.


Nite went to a fair near South City Plaza.
bought something very cute! Made by flour.
I love the pig so much! <3

This is the fair :)

Cash Coupon.

Get the balloon from the clown.Haha!

Found these!

My customize pigpig!

YiVon + YannPing

My happy pig~

also buy for my bro and sis ^^


Supper at Taman Segar then only go home.
Today is a happy day :)

Me again~

Me with YannPing again xD

The sweet couple :)

The big family.Haha!

My supper.Taste good!

My muimui so happy ^^

My bro.Round as the Doraemon xD



No comments:

Post a Comment