♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, November 14, 2010

♥14.11♥ Last Day of my work ;;´∩`;;  

♥14.11♥ Last Day of my work ;;´∩`;;












Today was the last day of my job! So fast already 10days!
really very mm she dak.. So happy to work here :)
post some picture of my job since today is the last day^^
feel wanna eat CheeCheongFun as my breakfast and I get it.Hangfuk~

My breakfast ^^


today business not bad,coz last day jor~ Get many stickers! hehe.
had a heavy supper tonite,to celebrate I finish my job! lol

My heavy supper! Yummy~


I think I already can get 2toys! Muahahahahaha!
Thanks Selena!♥ Thanks Arif!♥ Thanks all my customer who gave me the stickers!




tonite gotta feel 'out from jail' xD online and watch drama!
I miss LaoSing! [义海豪情] !! ●^皿^● chase chase chase!



No comments:

Post a Comment