♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, November 19, 2010

♥19.11♥ Finish My job larh~

♥19.11♥ Finish My job larh~

It's me! ^^


Their food court. Nice rite~


6:40am need to wake up. (‵▽′)ψ Suffer to wake up so early..
Regret to accept this job at the moment I need to leave my bed -.-
7:30am daddy send me to Leisure Mall,then supervisor fetch me to work.
still got time to eat my breakfast when I reach there =]

then start to work = start to online.
Today very cold ( >_<) keep buying hot drinks.. boring until online read ghost story.Hahahahaha! very fast then finish job can go home larh..My supervisor send me back.
Haiz..hate tis feel..<(o一.一)> I feel very very paiseh..

Raining again when he send me back to Sri Petaling..Make me wanna fall asleep.
(*^︹^*)Suffer to forcing myself not to sleep on his car zzzzz

then meet mummy at Sri Petaling..once I reach home I hide in my blanket..
really very very cold!! Then fall asleep..sleep like pig ∪△∪so tired!
but then wake up around 1am..ate supper..then accompany mummy to clear some stuffs~

Mummy found back my watch!
Already lost for few months! I am so happy!!! :D

My Mum with Hello Kitty xD



No comments:

Post a Comment