♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

♥16.11♥ Steamboat @ HoiTonG 。◕‿◕。

♥16.11♥ Steamboat @ HoiTonG 。◕‿◕。

Saw rainbow when we are on the way^^

Our Picha ^^

HoiTong @ Serdang~

Tis dog help AhQiang and AhLiang alot..lol..


Busy steamboat-ing xD

Wuhuuu!! Lamb chop babe~!

Can take many many foodsSsss












11am something woke up but very lazy to leave the bed (*≧ω≦)
then need to pack some stuffs in my room..need to move house..
but I really blur ( 。-_-。) But I really dunno wat should I pack first..
tonite got date! heheee.
(●^∪^●) Meet my PasarMalam babies 6pm @ Connaught Mcdonald.
but they are late :( OneHeart and MiMi meet me there.
then we went to HoiTong @ Serdang. our steamboat plan~!
Happy time with PasarMalam babies. Funny time~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment