♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, November 13, 2010

♥13.11♥ Saturday :) Tomolo last day lorh~

♥13.11♥ Saturday :) Tomolo last day lorh~

Yeay! It's saturday! Sooo fast! tomorrow is my last day for tis job.
just feel very mm she dak ( ・ω・)つ Very happy with this job lorh..Everyone is sooo nice!
。◕‿◕。 Sweet sweet breakfast today,then go to work.

My breakfast~ Pork Mihun :)


so weird..Saturday but not much people in KL Sentral ⊙︿⊙
Try the hot & roll today coz ytd got 1customer told me it's very nice,
nothing special also -.- Like roti canai bungkus something zek mah.

The Hot & Roll~


I helped 3ppl from GPS Garmin.They are playing game to find some logo in Kl sentral,
They can't find one of the logo but I got the answer! ♪^皿^v I am so panai!
Today sales not so good..Can't get many sticker lor..
sweet sweet supper before I go home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment