♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, January 1, 2011

♥01.01♥ Sepang Gold Coast ☻

♥01.01♥ Sepang Gold Coast ☻

11am something..My mum like a big alarm clock..
wake up us..said that today we are going to bring muimui to see the sea.
It's very dai kin si.My muimui keep say that she want to see sea.lol (*^皿^*)

On The Way :)



almost reach Sepang Gold Coast only I realize that we are not going to PD (⊙_⊙;)
then only start to excited.This is my first time to Sepang Gold Coast lol.
the beach is full with black black geh people head.. ☻☻☻☻☻

We leave the beach and find seafood to eat first.Very Very hungry dy..
Finally we had our brunch at 情人桥.Seafood big meal haha!
after the meal,we just able to capture few picture then gotta leave..
Raining =( Go back to home lurh.

Brunch Time!






Daddy and his friend,Calvin.
something wrong with our shirt colour.Too match jor 0.0

Camera X2

Taufu soup.Very very nice!

Crab again.. @_@

Very fresh fish!

Deep fried sotong~

Some Picha ^^


Gula-Gula.


They sell soy sauce like tis...

Many Many dragon fruit!
Daddy bought dragon fruit and pomelo♥


6pm something after bath,wash all the sunblock,
go out again.I went to TimeSquare then LowYat.
Find Teddy and Andre.change the front screen protector of my phone.
then back to Cheras.Supper @ SinMei with KaKhong,YenKuan and Carmen ^^
I miss the butter chicken!! Nice nice nice!

My dinner :)



Birthday card for YenKuan :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment