♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, January 17, 2011

♥17.01♥ BabyLon Cafe ^^

♥17.01♥ BabyLon Cafe ^^


Today buy bread bread and dabao milo ice then go to office.
Online :) settle my shipment stuffs. They stop to send out from tomolo!
their CNY holiday is very very big geh. ε( ̄□ ̄)3 Pek Cek jor lor.
Need to gaodim all the stuffs and send out today.

until 5pm something..fetch SernB go tuition.
then mummy and me find thing eat. Hungry until faint -.-
finally we had our dinner @ Babylon Cafe. new place.
Very nice lorh the food. Wifi also very fast lol.
but need to be careful.don park your car under those tree.
Mummy and me Lai-Yeh. Damn many bird-shit ⊙﹏⊙

When I'm eating Cheese bake rice ~


Their signature cheese bake rice

Chicken chop~

My hot honey ^^


then after fetch my bro,accompany him to supper.
ShunBin wash car..So ugly..full of bird shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment