♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, January 2, 2011

♥02.01♥ Midnite K (*´∀`*)

♥02.01♥ Midnite K (*´∀`*)

Tot to dimsum with PasarMalam babies today morning..
but I can't wake up..so plan canceled..Sorry babies.. ⊙﹏⊙
Maybe next week? Iphone alarm can't work today.lol.

Outing with KaKhong today (*´∀`*)
Dunno wat to eat..went for dimsum for our brunch.

DimSumSssss






then went to watch [ Gulliver's Travels ].First time watch in MBO~
05:30PM movie time! Owh this movie is much better than Tron!
Really nice and funny! :D Hahaha! Keep make me laughing (≧∀≦)

[ Gulliver's Travels ]

''Slide to unlock'' I like tis scene! Hahahaha!


Nite.
Bak Kut Teh @ Connaught. (ε・* ) 100% Klang bak kut teh wo..
then Calvin,QiangQiang and Carmen come to find me.

The Bak Kut Teh..


11pm something headed to LowYat. Today is my first time to sing midnite K ^^
Don understand why Calvin so support Redbox.⊙︿⊙ Yer...
singK from 12am-4am but they off aircond and last song at 3:50am -.-
But tonite Calvin very high.Haha! Thanks for sending me home (*^皿^*)

RedBox @ LowYat :)










No comments:

Post a Comment