♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, January 13, 2011

♥13.01♥ OneHeart Day ゚ヽ(o′▽`o)人(o′∀`o)ノ.

♥13.01♥ OneHeart Day ゚ヽ(o′▽`o)人(o′∀`o)ノ.





Have a date with my OneHeart today ♥ she will back to Kedah tomolo..
will accompany her to shop shop..but I knew I sure tear money geh (●≧ω≦●)
Date to meet at 12pm but I wake up around that time..
I can't wake up ⊙﹏⊙ can't listen those missed call,alarm and messsage..

Once I wake up...


So end up we meet at Time Square around 2pm (-__-) Soli er..
Shop shop. Time Square + Sg Wang + Fareinhett88 + Lot10(pass by geh xD )
tired but happy with my babe. (*^▽^*) We bought many similar stuffs!
and we capture many many pictures.Hehe


Visit Teddy and Andre @ LowYat.
sure buy my Yogurt Banana
larh! Miss it sooo much!
( The cool blog staffs also can recognize me liao xD )


Miss T @ Sg Wang.
seriously design for babe and me =.=||
Babe love Panda while I love Piggy..

We bought these! Cute right ^^

We also bought 2similar jeans.
and 2same design but different colour coat but didn't take picha..

My Babe with her Panda necklace..

Some funny picture that I love
Laugh like sorpoh when we capture.. xD




I turn egg but can't get that pink wan =(



7pm something,back to Cheras.
babe need to collect her phone at Leisure mall while I fetch QiangQiang.
then we all meet at SinMei to have our dinner :)
Happy dinner time with PM babies.First time dinner with Mr Wawa.
Very difficult to eat.Keep laughing and laughing ((*/Д\) Nonid eat jor.
HorSik tat 8poh Kuan absent =( otherwise more funny er.Haha!


Our dinner time!

Babe serve us soup soup ~
she is very PinSam xD haha!









2 comments:

  1. my sweet day wif babe fish ask~
    btw.. i dun hv pinsam la >< !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe ^^ fish ask waiting you come back ya.
    You got lor..we all many eyes saw tat.. ><

    ReplyDelete