♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

♥19.01♥ Straight ▶ Curly (^ω^◎)

♥19.01♥ Straight ▶ Curly (^ω^◎)

Before....♥

After....♥


Today 9:30am class.. (¯▽¯;) I didn't late wo!
●^∀^● after class brunch with naima~
Then decided to perm hair! otherwise also dunno wanna do wat..
free from 11am-3:30pm (-ω-`。) my stupid timetable..
many ppl say I straight hair nicer,but suan bah! I boring jor..
and the 2012 is coming..curly har also happy mah ◎´ω`◎ 
now already curly la. ⊙﹏⊙ Don say not nice or tell me straight nicer!
I cry gah! Must pretend very shocked and say : Waaaa hou leng er xD
Naima accompany me to saloon.She tot to do treatment..
but at last she perm her hair too! Hahahahaha =D
The girl who serve us so funny la.I add her immediately @ FB haha
we keep joking and laughing while perming our hair~

aftertat back to Connaught. Send back naima to her bf HuaiPou~
(*^皿^*) after my dinner Walk Connaught pasar malam~

Chill with Naima @ Soya dunno wat..

While Perming....


My dinner. Butter chicken^^





No comments:

Post a Comment