♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, January 22, 2011

♥22.01♥ Shopping DaY (´・ω・`●)

♥22.01♥ Shopping DaY (´・ω・`●)

(●´∀`●)  Today is my shopping day again~!
Promise to accompany Kakhong buy his CNY clothes.
hope I also can get some nice clothes for myself
first went to Sg Wang.Then had my brunch @ LowYat.
∩﹏∩ I already miss tat ABC soup very very loooooong time..

VonVon ^^


The most funny picture for today xD haha!


My ABC Soup!!! Love it!

Yiu Qu Fa Shang Tong~


after filled up my cute stomach,Start shopping lurh (●^∪^●) 
Sg Wang..Time Square..Lot 10..
Dinner @ Taiwan Recipe Sg Wang.Changed menu..
less choice and houci force we order set gam -.-

TaiWan recipe.

VonVon again xD


Our set dinner ~


Dunno got wat so nice. Plum juice -.-


the last place will be Pavilion. Movie and COD with a customer :)
8pm Movie Time! [Faster] No ppl watch ger..Cinema quite empty..

Before the movie.


In the cinema~

VonVon and YannPing~


[ Faster ]
really very fast 1har @_@


after the movie,supper @ NewTown before I go home.
can't find TomYam.. ( ´_ゝ`) I really miss the time I live in cheras laaaa..!!!

Supper time ^^



Tis is wat I bought today.
love the pink cup and blanket I bought in Watson! So cheap and nice!!



No comments:

Post a Comment