♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

♥26.01♥ [笑着回家]+[天天好天] (*^皿^*)

♥26.01♥ [笑着回家]+[天天好天] (*^皿^*)

Today need to drive the car to office first,then mummy only fetch me to scol.
so breakfast with mummy before I went for my class.
9:30am class till 11am.Then I already book for facial with naima.Hehe (●^∪^●)

During my class..



after the class we went to Gnile @ Taman Segar for facial.
I dunno why I so tired and sleepy.. ((*/Д\) maybe because period?
I asleep like a pig during the facial..Somemore I can listen my own BeiHon sound!!!

Before facial..


after the facial back to library. wait for the next class 3:30pm..
after the class went to LeiSure Mall to watch movie!!
will watch 2movie today! (*^▽^*) So happy and excited hehe!
first I watch [Great Day]. funny and touching leh!
I got drop 2drops of tears lol..The little girl very pretty leh!!

[ Great Day ]


then faster went for dinner @ Boston because 8:20pm got another movie.

Dinner time!





after the dinner watch [HomeComing].The time is am am hou!^^
This is damn funny..especially the 风油 part.Laugh like sorpoh xD
Both movie is so nice!! So happy today 。◕‿◕。

[ HomeComing ]




No comments:

Post a Comment