♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, March 15, 2012

♥15.03♥ Breakfast at Hailam :D

♥15.03♥ Breakfast at Hailam :D

Bro need to go camp today. Wake up early early,
because i need to send my bro. My blur mummy dunno road. lol
b4 tat,breakfast with mummy and bro at Hailam Kopitiam.

Breakfast time!


after send my bro,mummy and me go to work larh (¯▽¯;)
Lunch time. force my mum to eat sushi 2219 with me. Hie hie hie
❤ I miss the sushi!! and it's quite boring eating mihun or rice everyday zzz
Rain so heavily -.- so we take quite long time for lunch. hehe!

We can't finish. Haha!

My Mummy~


otw back to office, I cod at Sri petaling with fren and buy some drinks! :)

Buy drinks at Drink tea.
Can see my namecard? ^^

Lemon aloe vera~


Finally my parcel reached today. Delayed 2weeks+ wtf!
Nite, supper with mummy 。◕‿◕。 Charcoal fried. Hehe ♥

Addicted! See my mum and me so Pro! Haha!!



My 13pcs new clothes!! Haha happy :D





No comments:

Post a Comment