♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, October 1, 2010

♥01.10♥ Parcel reached + Supper with LiLi,Mark :)

♥01.10♥ Parcel reached + Supper with LiLi,Mark :)

Parcel reach from China today,2Parcel ^^
stay in home to busy about my stuffs :) Need to pack asap.

Small parcel + Big Parcel.


11pm something decided to find Lili,give her the document and her clothings.
actually tot to stay in LiLi's home a while and then leave,
but finally we went to SinMei for supper again.Supper until 5am.Crab again @_@

In LiLi's room~ ^^

These 2 noisy fellow~



Owh I like tis soooo much!!


Hie hie hie^^ Bra bra~


Cute pinky shoe~


Supper Time! 3person only =.= eat so much!








I like tis too~ xD

Capture by LiLi xD haha




Thanks for the boss Mark Mark xD


LiLi and Mark not fongsam me to drive home alone,so Mark accompany me back,
they stay in my home for a while,and leave at 7am.Lol~ =D

LiLi~ the sexy nurse!


LiLi~

See tis 2 @_@

Haha I so panai to take pic~! xD




No comments:

Post a Comment