♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, October 18, 2010

♥18.10♥ Financial Management 2 Final.

♥18.10♥ Financial Management 2 Final.

I wake up at 6am today. ∪﹏∪ Super super blur.
then went to McDonald.Really need to study.10am exam lerh!!
I'm so so so so worry about my FM2.Very scare i will blank when the ques twist.
feel very very regret for sleep ytd nite,like wasted many time..haiz.
Eat McD porridge as my breakfast :)

My breakfast with notesssss


bla bla bla...10am FM2 exam.>﹏<After exam..no energy say thing jor..
daddy and mummy come fetch me.Haih.My daddy very fan geh -.-
Back to office.Meet my yeye and mama :) very difficult for them to meet me in office lol.
feel like kena lotery today. Thanks my mama ^^ haha.
Lunch with YeyeMama and mummy (′▽`)╭
then after fetch my bro and sis,accompany them to eat.

My mummy very like tis pic :)

The Leong ShuenSern is just acting!!

Tis is the most hardworking geh xD

Her hungry face.Waiting for the food.

My potato bro~

FoodsSssss


I like soya + red bean!


feel so unbelievable.Tomorrow CC exam.I not yet study but keep go here go there -.-
I am so guofen. Tomorrow exam leh!!! (︺ε﹀) Dunno wat happen to me!!
FINALLY,I reach home at 7pm.Beh Tahan..need to sleep..
Sleep until 9pm..wake up..lazy hah..eat hah..
Then only study Corporate Communication..so many things to memorize..



No comments:

Post a Comment