♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, October 25, 2010

♥25.10♥ when Naima YeMaMa Make up....

♥25.10♥ when Naima YeMaMa Make up....

10am gak-ang wake up (。´Д`。) Sooooo sleepy!
Breakfast with mummy after send muimui to school.
Then wan2 go to bank in money^^so paiseh..all the money 折到邹邹 -.-
have to leave all the coin there,let them calculate~

Haha my mummy so funny~

Pengawas woooo...

Lol my sister..

Mii :)

FoodsSss


No appetite..HarMihun~



Back to office.
Afternoon fetch my bro and sis then we dine in Parkson@OUG
Tonite yumcha with PM gang @ Gilly Cafe.
not really like Gilly cafe :( Not much food.Have to eat jor only go.
Then go home..tot can rest early..But Mark come to find me,
want to take back LiLi's hardisk.
then change my mind to bring HuaiQing to lili's house,
let LiLi help her make up..
Since LiLi not free from tomorrow onward.
Since Mark willing to be the driver.lol I am so bad (*^ω^)
4am only reach home..Sooo tired..sleep like a pig~

Processing...

Special hor! lili geh 定妆粉.if I not mistaken..

Woa!! Hello kitty bed sheet!!

The outcome. I like tis pic ^^ nice!

I look like aunty tat not enuf sleep. zzzz





No comments:

Post a Comment