♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, October 9, 2010

♥09.10♥ Happy Birthday to my MuiMui :)

♥09.10♥ Happy Birthday to my MuiMui :)



Wake up quite early today~ 11am leh! lol (●^∪^●)
went to The Gardens and Mid Valley today.
veli veli hungry er. Eat Sushi ZanMai :) need to queqe wo..

Sushi Zanmai :)

Long long queqe........

I'm too free..lol...




Yeah! Finally go in lerh!



I come for tis! hehe.







Shop shop shop... Feel like wan2 buy new perfume wo.
Nite.Eat tomyam and spicy soup.Eat dou hot hot.

Dinner time!

TomYam ^^ My favourite!

Spicy soup with rice~


then go home,celebrate birthday for my xiao muimui~♥
My xiaoxiao is now officially 5years old.
wish my xiaoxiao faster grow up,healthy and be a good girl :)
somemore don always knock here knock there.haha.

My xiao darling~

My mummy.


My Daddy.

Mii :)

Cake cake.

Egg egg.

My potato bro and me~


Yivon..ShuenSern..ReiVern ^.^



JieJie ♥ MuiMui,MuiMui ♥ JieJie



Mummy and muimui~



My bro sot jor.


Yivon..ShuenSern..ReiVern ^.^


When Leong Shuen Sern kisiao...





No comments:

Post a Comment