♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, October 3, 2010

♥03.10♥ Sunday~FamilyDay =)

♥03.10♥ Sunday~FamilyDay =)

Today wake up around 3pm++
then go out to eat with my family~❤

Not yet wake up geh face..


My xiao mui mui~

2Biji Darling~

1Biji potato brother.

Hihi :]






aftertat walk walk pasar malam.
No corn,No fruit juice.((*/Д\) This pasar malam make me so dissapointed!
anyway I buy 4pair of toe-socks (*^皿^*) So cute~

Go home..Can't online (#‵′)凸 I dunno wat's wrong!! Really very angry!!
Call TM also no use. fix this fix tat also can't help geh..
Study CC but don understand -.- Need naima explain to me tomorrow..


Ohya..daddy buy us satay tonite!
Chicken,Duck and Fish-satay..Fish weird weird geh @_@


I need many many sauce!!!

My bro have a big head xD

5kala Diamond ring xD

Aiyoyo my muimui so cute~!



No comments:

Post a Comment