♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, October 24, 2010

♥24.10♥ Wedding Dinner @ HeiLoiDang :)

♥24.10♥ Wedding Dinner @ HeiLoiDang :)

My muimui 好认真地 write her name xD

They always sek lai sek qu...

My LaiSokSok ^^



Mummy say sorlou and sorpoh T_T

Meeee~

If not mistaken 96% of the 海蜇 eat by me..

Owh My friend!!

All big big prawn~

My mamayeye :]




My mummy geh 3biji SamGonBouBui~









My daddy~


Before we leave,take some picha!




My cute mummy like kid take picture.hehe


Subscribe for the unlimited online :)
Tonite got wedding dinner :)
at Serdang HeiLoiDang. My daddy always sinka us.
All rush and go back wait then he will be the most late one o.0
The dishes is really nice! And got my favourite suckling pig!!
Our table not full yet,Just YeyeMama,Laisoksok and us..
I can eat many many suckling pig muahahahahahha^^




No comments:

Post a Comment