♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♥27.10♥ Parcel Reached! ^^

♥27.10♥ Parcel Reached! ^^

very panai wake up at 10am..watch drama..
watch watch har fall asleep zzzZZZz
3pm wake up. Go out with mummy.
Had my 1st meal at a new cafe near office =)

My LeungChan~

Although very 肉酸..
but really very 舒服 to band all my hair up @_@


Ordered Seafood Braised rice.

Free ginger duck and herbal drinks.lol


Then back to office a while.
Get my 2boxes parcel @_@ Lucikly got Boy Jiujiu help me take.
while waiting for mummy,help to do some job at QC.
think back tat I last time always kakajiaojiao..I really dai-gor-nui jor :)

My parcels ^^


Fetch my bro - Go new house a while - Eat Tomyam
then go home ^_^ busy with my 'inventory' and my new stuffs!
Love those stuffs I buy!! ♥♥♥

I wan2 DIY a clock for my new room!


the outcome SHOULD look like tis geh...

My very-nice Swarovski charm




No comments:

Post a Comment