♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, October 16, 2010

♥16.10♥ Nando's & Midah PM (●^∪^●)

♥16.10♥ Nando's & Midah PM (●^∪^●)

Today very happy.
I bought my treatment shampoo and conditioner!!
●^皿^● 2big bottle shampoo,2big bottle conditioner.hehe!
Ate Nando's @ Sg Wang. Shop around (′▽`)╯HingSung har.
but I bring my notes around. (>﹏<) Really chaileung..hate exam!

Wherever I go.....

My face not yet wake up..


Again...

LengLui Yivon^^

I love sparkling apple!

Lemon Herbs!

Extra hot peri-peri.Really hot!


Tonite go Midah PasarMalam :) then go [饭之家] eat rice.So full ^^
I fall in love with Chicken Chop,bought in pasar malam~♥
but dunno why I like to eat got bone geh wo.
Somemore need to wait till cold dy only eat.Gam就正啦 =D
Chicken chop accompany me study at nite hehe.

I wanna try tis next time! 皇朝鸡丁 = Salted egg~

My GamHeung chicken =)




No comments:

Post a Comment