♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, October 28, 2010

♥28.10♥ Shopping with Naima :)

♥28.10♥ Shopping with Naima :)

Tis new shirt not bad ^^ hehee


Dunno wat 黄金沙沙chicken..




Yivon + HuaiQing^^




Naima sor sor geh face xD


Izit wat we call 战利品? lol


10am wake up..Can't sleep late coz got plan today :)
eat with mummy,then go send parcel.
aftertat mummy fetch me to Leisure Mall to meet Naima.
promised to accompany Naima shopping today 。◕‿◕。
My naima big girl jor.Want to learn to put on make up jor^^
Shop shop shop at Time Square,then Sg Wang.
plan to print picture but I forgot to copy the pic into the pendrive.
still keep asking tat guy to open my pendrive to see.Fish ( 。-_-。)
5pm something felt very very hungry.Dine at Madam Wong.
Naima just look me eat..and I ordered a big set.Like me very big-eat..

Today got turn egg egg^^




1 comment:

  1. aiyaya..my hair so oily..when u 'topu tou dei' snap my picture gar??? y i duno de..=.=

    ReplyDelete