♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, February 3, 2011

♥03.02♥ (^皿^)σ< NinChor 1 @ Manchis Homet0wn

♥03.02♥ (^皿^)σ< NinChor 1 @ Manchis Homet0wn

Angpow!


My cute mummy~

My stupid brother xD

The tongshui~

The porridge! Very nice geh xD

My 2nd suk suk cutting the Yuk Gon! My favourite

Tis is so damn funny xD

Heather is so cute haha!

Hehehe xD playing YinFa~

This bat fly in our house and made us crazy~


Today is NinChor 1! Gong Hei Fatt Choy~
My mama keep remind me must wake up early since ytd.
she ask me want to sleep then sleep at the living room.Lol
She scare I didn't get angpow.Haha xD
So....I wake up at 10:30am today.Very lek lui jor geh la.
Get angpow from parents,grandpa,grandma and relatives :) Yeay.
Then keep eat eat eat again.Snacks and meal ♥♥♥
Tonite I got play Yinfa a while.Hehe (〃^∇^)
then Chor Dai D with daddy and 5suksuk + SernB.
but we no play money geh la.My daddy is the big gan chan (≧∀≦) 



No comments:

Post a Comment