♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, February 25, 2011

♥25.02♥ Audit Midterm~

♥25.02♥ Audit Midterm~

Breakfast with my mum. Bought vitagen =) UCSI vitagen is so expensive -.-

See this vitagen so Yeng~

stay in library until 2pm,Audit Midterm. ♥Open book ger~
but the table in the class is so bahlia.Feel wanna burn the classroom ==
Something wrong with the chair and table.I think the table is too low.
My neck felt so pain but still need to copy as much as I can.
then the aircond keep blowing my head. Later my head Fong Sap zhau sei ler.
aftertat attend IB class.finish class,dinner @ Pappa Cafe with my mummy ^^
tonite I slept at 9pm ⊙﹏⊙ My mum 38 in my room..
I tot to hug my mum who know I fall asleep @.@

Barley lime love Cincau ice~

See my mum so hangfuk.Her daughter so leng~


My love tomyam!!

Mummy geh SangMin ~




No comments:

Post a Comment