♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, February 19, 2011

♥19.02♥ My Exam-Saturday (´ω`〃)

♥19.02♥ My Exam-Saturday (´ω`〃)

ask my brother to wake me up before 8am today.
whole night like didn't sleep gam.Scare if I late for my exam.
Scare if I no time to study if I wake up late (・д・*) so damn suffer..
breakfast at Connaught then went to exam hall..10am Corporate Finance..
I tot is midterm but dunno why there write test @_@ but it's still ok..Quite easy..
then around 12pm start International Business. it's really like shit.
donwan to talk about it jor. just close eye and wait die -.-
after the exam went to 2219 sushi.. Long time no eat ler..
So nice!! Highly recommended! everything is nice except the service lol.



then went to Midah pasar malam and then watch [ I Love Hong Kong ]
OMG this movie is so nice and funny! Love it so much ♥♥♥
tonite finally can sleep tight and really rest =) hangfuk!






No comments:

Post a Comment