♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

♥23.02♥ Pm + [ ShaoLin ] =)

♥23.02♥ Pm + [ ShaoLin ] =)

Morning morning wake up..muimui went to kindergarden,
then breakfast with mummy =) then go for class.
⊙﹏⊙ breaktime always stay in library to online..

The fried rice look so nice after edited xD


Baobei LiLi lengleng

Lucikly I also not bad~haha!!


5pm something went to Pasar Malam. Calvin miss Connaught Pm haha!
buy many foodSss and ate together. I get my fruit juice too! ♥

VonVon ^^

Calvin was so GanZheung with his foods.haha!

Calvin turn white eye jor lol

The silly Lam Ka Khong~

While waiting for my fruit juice xD

My banana + HoneyDew + Dragon fruit!♥

9pm went for Movie @ Mid Valley. Watch [ Shaolin] =)
today MidValley cinema is freaking cold.. >﹏<
its really not bad. I cried leh!! T_T why so charm geh...
then all sacrificed =.=|| very good. All dead.

Before go in the cinema.

[ ShaoLin ]

The cinema is so cold! Wrap myself!

Miii ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment