♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, February 6, 2011

♥06.02♥ NinChor 4 (*^皿^*) Back To KL.

♥06.02♥ NinChor 4 (*^皿^*) Back To KL.

Tis is the WanTan Min :)

Then tis is our heavy lunch.. xD

Mama fried 年糕 ^^


Then non-stop the TongShui is coming out..

Finally visit the temple!!

I like tis! Can make wish!


点香。添香油。求签 ^^

This is my first time 求签 =D



Today I wake up very early.Because I wanna go out!
we will go back to KL today.I must go out the the street.
(#-.-)I come back so many days but I just stay in home..
So we went to eat breakfast.(●^∪^●) The nice nice WanTanMin.
then daddy donwan to bring me to temple. (´I `*) So I decided to go myself !
aftertat need to bring SernB to cut his hair. Dunno how to ride Motor..
so I drive in Kampung (~__~) then can go to Temple ler!! Yeah ^^
Nite only back to KL. ⊙﹏⊙ Heard that Karak Highway very jam..
12am something reach my home sweet home! Miss my bed sooo much ♥

So cute! Mama buy for me ger ^^ Wear it when I sleep.

My angpowSsss ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment