♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, February 17, 2011

♥17.02♥ Fatty Crab NO NICE!!

♥17.02♥ Fatty Crab NO NICE!!

accompany mummy back to office a while,
then went to library to study..but I have to leave at 6pm..


In the library ^^


need to dinner with Daisy and my GuPo..they will leave kl today =)
Daisy is so friendly although we didn't meet before.
Hope we can visit her at Melbourne~Go there play play also not bad.

Mii ^^

We get angpow~


My daddy long time no see the coconut jor..

My bro skill -.-


My skill ...


Me and my potato brother~

Mummy and me~

Silly geh..haha!


dinner @ Fatty Crab. OMG the food is really sucks especially the crab =.=
only got 2favour to choose.And the spicy and sour spicy until fly sky.
only got those chili padi geh taste. Sienzzz. The crab not fresh at all.

The stupid + no nice crab.






aftert the dinner,daddy send them to airport while mummy and me went to Parkson.
bought some stuffs for my room ^^ can suit my new pinky bed sheet hehe!

Mummy turn for me ^^

I really mou yuen fan with this.. =(
or tat machine lie! inside didn't have this pink colour geh -.-

Mummy accompany me try bra.Hahass!





No comments:

Post a Comment