♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, February 20, 2011

♥20.02♥ AhYi's house + Moon BirthdayParty :D

♥20.02♥ AhYi's house + Moon BirthdayParty :D

Today went to visit AhYi @ Kota Kemuning~
AhYi is so kind =) haih ps ps..
after Nin15 also I can get angpow~! (*^▽^*) so happy!
then online there xD haha..and I ate many stuffs..fat fat..

I ate many TongShuissssss

And this..haha xD

Gamble time!
can see my 2Love?


Jia Min and me ^^

Me and Stephanie ^^

then I changed Polo tee =)


Evening time.Went to Carmen's house.
then Carmen and me attend Moon's birthday party at her house~
Selayang oh..so far @_@ lucikly is Carmen drive.hehe.
don't know all the ppl there..so I keep chatting with Carmen.
planning our 21st birthday celebration.Haha!
Happy Birthday to Moon (●^∪^●) may all her dreams come true.

Me and carmen ^^
see my blink blink face -.-

MoonMoon,the birthday girl~


Zi Pak xD

Photo edited by me ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment