♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

♥22.02♥ Sushi King Lou Sang (*^皿^*)

♥22.02♥ Sushi King Lou Sang (*^皿^*)

As usual..Breakfast with my mummy,then went for class.

My breakfast today =)

Photo by HuaiQing =)

Calvin and QiangQiang come to fetch me after class,
then we went to Sushi King @ Leisure Mall =)
Ate sushi and lousang hehe (*^▽^*)
Congratz Calvin. Get his new car haha.Must fetch me more lol.

I don understand why all pink plate geh.. -.-


Miii ^^

8th LouSang in 2011~

LouSang with me~

Qiang Qiang + Calvin + Me ^^


aftertat went to fetch Carmen. 8po kuan and TengTeng also join us.
Yumcha @ Tan Cha Wok ^^ long time no come here jor.
Happy time with Pasar Malam babies (′▽`)╯ hope our Malacca 1day trip will on asap!

TanChaWok changed menu jor.

Mii ^^

See! I am so proud of this haha! so nice~

Calvin and me ^^

Me again ^^

Calvin already kegilaan Sora Aoi! haha

Calvin and me again~

See ahkuan so happy xD

Carmen no eye see AhKuan~

The Qiang Qiang~



No comments:

Post a Comment