♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

♥08.02♥ ReunionDinner with College darlingSs (*^皿^*)

♥08.02♥ ReunionDinner with College darlingSs (*^皿^*)



Group Picture (^_^)




Our LouSang ^^

Gam heung Crab~

YinYeung Paiguat. Salad + Mamit.


Fish Fish~

Their signature butter bean curd~

My favourite! Salted egg Crab~

Vege Vege~


LiLi and me~



I like tis picha.My baobei look so cute~

VonVon ^^


ChoyTeng + LiLi + Yivon~

VonVon again xD

ChoyTeng + Yivon~

YiVon + HuaiQing~

Haha. capture by naima~

Funny picture xD

Dunno why we Mao there -.-

VonVonSsssss




They bully me :(

Naima and me~

Me + ChoyTeng~

What are they doing ooo..


Me and XiaoJing~

Me and baobei ^^

95% Cleared xD


Today morning breakfast with my mummy then only went for class.
Class finish at 5pm then we wait for Qin Naima and ChoyTeng at library.
6:30pm we went to [和记海鲜酒楼] to had our Reunion Dinner (*^▽^*)
And the most important Lou Sang!! (*^皿^*) I very ♥ Lou Sang!
(●^∪^●) Happy time with my College DarlingsSs~
All the best to us in 2011. No FAIL and fast fast graduate!


No comments:

Post a Comment