♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, March 6, 2011

♥06.03♥ Sushi + KopiBoy + Coffee Berry =)

♥06.03♥ Sushi + KopiBoy + Coffee Berry =)

SushissSs!!

WTF I have no sushi king card :(

Miii ^^



Me and my SangSeiJiGao xD

Stupid liang and me xD



Today lai-yeh VIP is Mr. Low Kit Leong ^^


(≧∀≦) wake up at afternoon is so enjoy ♥
then wanna eat Sushi..after watch the [鱼跃在花见] everyday also craving for sushi..
purposely went to 2219 @ Yulek but it didn;t open!!! (#‵′)凸 Gik sei!!
so I went to sushi king..Charm :( actually I wanna eat 2219 gah!!
okla at last I satisfy Haha =D then shop around in Leisure Mall.
Nite dinner @ Connaught then yumcha with PasarMalam babies ^^
first we go KopiBoy.Then Calvin wanna cry coz can't watch balls.
so we second round @ CoffeeBerry to cheer him up xD haha



No comments:

Post a Comment