♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

♥09.03♥ Assignment is so fan ⊙︿⊙

♥09.03♥ Assignment is so fan ⊙︿⊙

Breakfast with mummy~
Loh Mai Gai love G Cheong Fan.


Yivon and ReiVern.

My dai ming xing mummy xD

Yer..the egg yolk..

Mummy love gai bei xD

Supper with mummy~
Loh Min love Fuk Gin Mai.

Nice vege ^^


Recently is my sleepy season.Dunno why always feel like not-enuf sleep.
morning breakfast with my ibu xD DimSum @ FukHing Kuchai Lama.
not nice and fresh especially the HarGao. feel like sleep-eating. Tat's why no appetite..
then went for class and need to discuss assignment after class.
Sienzzzz..Suddenly the assignmentSss come like 洪水 -.- make me can't breath T_T
after save some link to do my assignment I decided to go home first.
mummy come to fetch me and went to Endah parade a while.
accompany mummy to finish her job then supper with mummy tonite :)



No comments:

Post a Comment