♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, March 11, 2011

♥11.03♥ 100degree + Babylon (^ω^)

♥11.03♥ 100degree + Babylon (^ω^)

Tis pig is so cute!!


My hungry and cold face..

Our meal ^^

The mihun is mine!

Highly recommended! 黄金粥~

Tomyam ^^

We can't finish without Leong Shuen sern -.-

My cute cute mummy·

Hehe^^

Muacks ~

Ice lemon tea~

Stand!..(asking the egg..)

Photo edited today =)


Whole morning raining. So nice to sleep ♥
feel so hangfuk although I wake up at 11am.At least not at 7 or 8am.
went to library then 2pm class.aftertat 3:30pm class till 5pm again.
back to library,online a while.Freaking cold in the library.
finally I can't tahan and ask mummy come to fetch me.
My hand and feet cold like ice =.= I am so weak.
dinner with mummy. Decided to dinner @ 100degree steamboat since I'm so ice.
steamboat with mummy feel so warm ♥ love my mum so much!
Nite. Yumcha with QiangVin @ Babylon. I reach there early and online there ^^
happy time with my old friends ^^ They two are so silly haha! Only got sexy in their brain.

I must upload this and tag him at FB!! haha!

They are BanYe-ing after type stupid word at my FB.lol

So leng lui!

Snacks ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment