♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, March 17, 2011

♥17.03♥ Lunch @ Little Tree =)

♥17.03♥ Lunch @ Little Tree =)

Miii in office ~

Lunch @ Little Tree.
Banana + Honey + Milk!!! so nice ^__^

Dinner @ The coffee shop~

My stupid bro and me~

Hehehe xD

My mum no eye see..? xD

Curry mee. - So damn spicy..

My spaghetti - too salty!

Sandwich - dry ..

@ Parkson.

Mummy ordered tis..I can't eat :(

My muimui hungry face..

We got a big mirror -.-

Beast and Beauty~

Muimui doing her kumon homeworks :)

My home got boil soup today! So nice!
Long long time didn't drink soup in home jor @@


went to office to online.
afternoon,Jasmine aunty came to find mummy and me for lunch.
Lunch @ Little tree Kuchai Lama =) chit chat time~!
then back to office again,mummy need to finish her job.
Dinner @ The coffee shop after fetch bro and sis. Food not nice geh. yer..
aftertat we went to Parkson while waiting my bro finish tuition.
shop shop and accompany my muimui eat =X
sore throat =( keep tired and feel wanna rush back home to rest @.@



No comments:

Post a Comment