♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, March 26, 2011

♥26.03♥ (^^)Birthday of my Boot Boot CaR~♫

♥26.03♥ (^^)Birthday of my Boot Boot CaR~♫


Today need to send my little princess to Kumon.
then only back to office after brunch.
my boot boot car arrived today. Finally =____=
daddy tested the car. Then is my turn to test with mummy =)
The signal and wiper terbalik geh. ⊙﹏⊙ I confused
Happy with my car (´∀`) Thanks papa and mama~♥
My car car,I will very sayang you~! Tonite go back help you 扮靓靓!
then I went for hair cut. Wanna cut it short but not dare to do so..
see first.. If my hair keep loss like the broom hair i will consider to do so -.-
then eat TeoChew food with Mummy~ In TVB Drama we call it 打Lang xD haha.

The potato wait for me white I cut hair xD




Mummy and Muimui =)

My xiao Muimui~

See we look alike rite!


He only know to eat..

Ah渣

Ginger Duck~

卤Taufu and 肠

鱼香茄子

Asam Vege~

卤egg~




No comments:

Post a Comment