♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, March 25, 2011

♥25.03♥ IB Presentation.

♥25.03♥ IB Presentation.

Next time gonna try high waist skirt =)

Naima and me ^^

I got 34D~~


Breakfast with my darling mummy today,then went to library.
need to prepare and edit for the presentation.
feeling very very suffer. The stomach like a balloon.
feel wanna lie on the bed but can't do so =( cry..
finally finish the presentation around 5pm.
after the IB assignment and presentation of Ramly Burger,
my aim is to try the double burger (●^∪^●) 
dinner with mummy and buy some stuffs @ Endah parade.
I bought 4bottles of ZA true white lotion!!! wakaka!
then go home rest early =)
very enjoy when I lie on the bed and watch drama.
now watching [ Only You 只有您 ]~ Nice and sweet drama! Like!!♥

[ Only You ]

OMG so lengzai ♥♥♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment