♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, March 13, 2011

♥13.03♥ Malacca One DaY TriP - 2011 (。^ω^。) ( ^ω^)ノ


♥13.03♥ Malacca One DaY TriP - 2011 (。^ω^。) ( ^ω^)ノ


Excited x unlimited! Finally today we went to Malacca for EAT! haha!
Let's see the picture ♥ many many nice pictures!


First we meet at HongKee,Connaught to have our breakfast.
finally we ate DimSum!! (#‵′) Calvin always say I HoiDou he can't eat dimsum er nah..!
Today I wake up so early leh..! still got time to make up haha!



Then we headed to Malacca!
The Lengzai driver : Calvin Tan =D


The lengzai lengnui passengers.
Carmen,MinHuey,Me and QiangQiang ^^





1st Stop! Zoo Malacca!
I'm sure that Mr. Calvin very very happy haha!!



The first thing we see is Parrot xD


I don like animal. So afraid of it.

They dunno actually this horse will bite ppl geh. @.@

AhQiang's friend.Giraffe.

Teeth-itchy.
It keep biting tat steel.haha!


Nice view =)


The unclesss.

The lengluisss.

Climb up the car and picha =D

Carmen and mii ^^


Bye bye Zoo Malacca =)


Next Station : Ball Ball chicken rice!
See their Queue-face xD

Muacks!


Actually we are so lenglui xD


Minhuey and me ^^

The chicken,rice and vege~




Picha time =D
This is Calvin-future-wife's face xD

Next Station!
Cendol,Fish Cake @ Jonker88~
The yummylicious fishcakes!
And this one dunno wat pie. Very nice ^^
Cendol =)
We saw YenKuan selling cendol here!!
Their menu ^^
Group Picha ^^

We decided to ''buy word''.Bought Calvin's car no.
But X ong geh =(

Found this! Dunno why felt very nice.
Got rock-sugar favor and choc favor.
Rock-sugar favor nicer =)

Walk along Jonker Street and Red House ^^
capture picture again~

AhQiang come for this 大炮 @.@ walk dou so tired.
Haha! Calvin look so funny in this pic!
We also not good until where :P

Nadeje Cafe : Mille crepe!
My first try =) last time always saw tis in picture.Finally can try ler ^^
While waiting to be seated :)
=( sad. left not much favour.
Our drinks.So scary. All depends on their luck see wether nice or not..
lucikly I clever,I tried their drinks then I ordered tat strawberry one.
The most nice among all drinks hehe xD
Pineapple and Strawberry.
Lucikly I didn't simply order. If get pineapple zhau sei ler -.-
We look like TABLE FOR SIX right XD
My drinks hehe ^^
Choc favor,Coffee favor and Original favor :)
Suddenly Tiramisu come out.So we get one and try!
(although we already full till the MAX) @.@
Nice ! =D
See.All open a lenglui's page!
and the sticker on My,Qiang and Calvin's phone! :D
I will add oil and paste for Carmen,MinHuey and Yenkuan!

Nice view again ^^
picha before we leave there.

First time walk Jonker pasar malam.
Excited! But actually those stuffs is slightly pricey than connaught pasar malam 0.0

Next Station before we leave Malacca : Restaurant Old Village Satay Celup~
My first try again!! ^___________^ Happy lorh!
Can choose all the foods you like.
RM0.50 sebatang if not mistaken.
We get this. *for the 1st round haha!
Qiang and Calvin~
Me and MinHuey~
Carmen and FaiFai~
See..I celup it la xD
You have to guess which is your's favourite food lol
Finish eating! Bill~

Back to KL,Connaught.
then we supper again before back.
Supper @ Maya. Haha =D fat fat jor.
Thanks calvin and cheong for sending me home ya ♥ Them so much

The print screen for today haha!
Carmen get the most like! :D I'm so creative!

Once I reach my room..
see wat my mother do @__@

No comments:

Post a Comment