♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, March 12, 2011

♥12.03♥ BarBQ Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid 。◕‿◕。

♥12.03♥ BarBQ Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid 。◕‿◕。

This is me xD haha!

He very happy @.@

Wa gei lenglui erh~~

Hehe ^^ I like tis photo lorh~


The meal and fried rice ^^


We spot tis! so cute ^^

My shilin chicken chop! ^^


Dinner @ Babylon and assignment ^^



I love Daiso larh! Bought many stuffs here!

Zoom in the piggy chopsticks!! Muahahaha!


tot to find my QiangQiang with his mummy @ Pavilion..
but suddenly rain very heavy.. :( sienzz..I donwan to trap in Pavilion..
so finally I decided to go to Sunway Pyramid~! (●^∪^●) GaiGai day~!
Dine @ BarBQ Plaza~ hehe I WaiSik (o☻ܫ☻o) actually I wanna sore throat jor geh leh.
Nice lor :D just tat my hand very tired holding the chopsticks.I already suggest them haha!
then shop shop lurh(^ω^)Bought 3pcs of T-shirt @ Brands Outlet.
I also ate Shilin XXL Chicken Chop ^_^ tis time sore throat gao gao ler @.@
aftertat go home take laptop,then went to Babylon for dinner and do assignment..
so kelian..I stay there do assignment until late night (u_u*) Thanks for accompany me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment