♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, March 18, 2011

♥18.03♥ Accompany mummy to meet customer =)

♥18.03♥ Accompany mummy to meet customer =)

Me and my mummy ^^

Miii ^^

Very nice fish head mihun!!

The Ham Kam Kat also nice :)


wake up at 11am today. (⊙.⊙)Consider early larh..
went to office..Mummy very busy today..daddy went to Sabah,
mummy need to rush her quotation then meet a customer~
I will accompany her today :) see! born daughter is so good ♥
the customer said that mummy and me look alike! (ゝ∀・) Muahaha! so happy!
(*^▽^*) I learn something too,although I keep silent lol.
不属于我的东西,我不可以贪心,不要强求 =) 要心安。
aftertat dinner with mummy @ WinSon fish head mihun. Love this place!! Nice!
back to office a while,then we went to Leisure Mall.
mummy need to dabao sushi for SernB and muimui~
Mummy help me to pay my phone bill er. (´∀`) So GamDong geh lo!
then mummy drop me at Naima's home.Need to study CF for midterm tomolo :(
sienzzz. Always midterm at Saturday.. =.= 3am only can sleep er yamkung..





No comments:

Post a Comment