♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

♥02.12♥ Sooooo SleepY (っω\●)

♥02.12♥ Sooooo SleepY (っω\●)

LapCheong and CrabStick with Egg ^^
Vege Ball with nice sauce.
Sardin Fish~

●Work 9am-5pm ●Lunch 1pm
we can get the 7:44am train today =)
dabao food in FoodCourt and bring to office to eat.
Today really damn sleepy (っω\●)
When all the tired add together day by day,
I really very beh tahan (ノ´Д`)ノ
Keep sleeping when I work,
keep asleep and shock when got incoming call -.-
hv lunch with ChoyTeng in KL Sentral food court~
and then go back to work,still sleepy =(
5pm go back KTM Station @ Tasik Selatan,
then mummy fetch me go home,
once I reach home,I fall asleep..
and wake up at 9:30pm..then only eat.
My mummy cooked and mms me the picha of the food,
ask me wake up to eat xD

No comments:

Post a Comment