♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, December 6, 2009

♥06.12♥ Tired and no energY (*>ε<*) 

♥06.12♥ Tired and no energY (*>ε<*) 


●Work 8.30am-4.30pm ●Lunch 12pm
Today mummy fetch me to KL Sentral.
then only I know KL Sentral very near zeh..
It's still very early..Hv breakfast alone in KL Sentral.
=) then only go to work..

My BreakFasT

Work at Sunday is more relax..
not much call and not much ppl there.
Just watch TV..sleep..chat and eat.
8TV got [ 篮球火 ]..Haha (〃^∇^)
Very happy and laugh loud loud chatting there xD

then 4.30pm go home,
mummy come to fetch me.
(*´∀`*) Feel so good,nonid wait for the KTM
Then go home.
today mummy cooked.
But I sleep 4hours+ once I go home.
so tired and have no energy (o´・ω・`o)
Then only wake up eat..

Fried Mee
Fried Mihun
Porridge =) My mummy very panai cook porridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment