♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

♥08.12♥ -> ♥10.12♥




♥08.12♥
(^^) Lucikly...
●Work 10am-6pm ●Lunch 2pm
Today whole morning I keep worry,
and moody =( very unhappy.
after lunch only fongsam..
lucikly nothing.I'm so sorry to my colleauge.
6pm go back SalakSelatan,
go EndahParade with mummy,
bought Qin's bday present =)
and also bought Teng's bday card ^^
dabao dessert b4 we go home~


♥09.12♥ ∪ω∪ Tired.
●Work 8am-4pm ●Lunch 12pm
Today ChoyTeng and me buy milk once we reach KL Sentral =)
then quickly rush to work..almost late =P
Our breakfast is butterscotch and chocolate creamy.
Teng and me hv 1loaf of bread each,in the local.. :D
Today lunch alone,housheung eat mihun.
4pm fonggong,today ChoyTeng fetch me home,
after bath,I sleep until 10pm -.-
then wake up watch GongSamGei @@''


♥10.12♥ (╰_╯)凸 Very angrY.
●Work 8am-4pm ●Lunch 12pm
Today login the system at 8am.
so rush..almost late again =.=
Soooooo hungry,go to dabao milo during break time.
after work I go back office,
damn unhappy today!!
I hate my father GaoGao.

No comments:

Post a Comment