♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, December 11, 2009

♥11.12♥ HappyDaY (●^∪^●) 

♥11.12♥ HappyDaY (●^∪^●) 

Today very happy,╭(′▽`)╭(′▽`)╯
me,ChoyTeng and HuaiQing are at the same shift today.
Long Long time din try before already..
When we reach KL Sentral,it's still early.
We still have time to sit down and enjoy our breakfast xD

The Cafe [Panettone] @ KL Sentral
Morning face.
American Breakfast =)
Warm Morning =)
Coffee.
Finished our breakfast,
then have to rush to our workPlace dy.
almost late.Very lucky we login before 8am,
then only I realise actually today I suppose to start work at 9am!
(川.一ㄟ) Wtf..then wat for I wake up so early!! I wake up 5.30am today -.-
well..chit chat there..

actually today is Selangor public holiday..
maybe because tis,today not much call =)
quite relax and we keep chat chat chat xD haha
Qin and Teng fonggong at 4pm,while I 5pm,
but Qin wait for me,and Teng go to meet her fren at KL Sentral.
today I OT jor 7minutes lar..because I'm a kind girl -.-

Then Qin and me chat with Eric in his room for quite long time.
Waiting tat guy to sign on ChoyTeng's bday card.
and then Qin and me go to KL Sentral to meet Teng.
Teng is damn hangfuk.
she reciv 100pieces sushi as her bday present.
hehehehe ^^ from a sushi boy.

Sakae Sushi.
WOW!!!
Zoom In ^^
Really admire tis guy.

and then I go back Salak Selatan,
they go back Tasik Selatan.
damn funny,hv to take the sushi when we are in KTM
we all laugh until no energy to stand jor @@
and then mummy accompany me to PasarMalam
(^^) my mummy always is the best.
Walk pm with me with her high heels.
Love my mummy so so so so much♥
I bought birthday present for ChoyTeng,
and I processed it tonight =) hehe
Yivon is so creative.

Card for ChoyTeng~
Haha^^ The birthday present for ChoyTeng ^^

1 comment:

  1. funny guy la..really look like the delivery..

    ding dong!! ding dong!!

    who order sakae sushi??

    hahahaha...

    teng teng so hang fuk..^^

    ReplyDelete