♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, December 12, 2009

♥12.12♥ [Look Out Point] again (*^皿^*)

♥12.12♥ [Look Out Point] again (*^皿^*)

Yeah (●^∪^●) Today is my OffDay again.
promised to bring muimui to tadika with mummy.
My cute muimui have to register liao lor (。◕∀◕。)
Successfully registered xD paid all the fees.
c⌒☆ Bought books and tadika uniform for muimui too

Tis is 1995 picture,I'm inside! :D
Mummy is filling those form (^^)
My cute muimui with her cute uniform~
The classroom.

Then eat with mummy in Sri Petaling,
eat too many fruits,then I very full jor (●≧ω≦●)
aftertat we go home to rest,
today weather is so so so so hot.

Online and watch drama in house,rest =D
then dear come to accompany me.
8.30pm,dear fetch me to ChoyTeng's house.
and wait for Bryan and Kenneth to come.
They come around 10pm.
make me and ChoyTeng wait so long time,bryan keep apologize.
HuaiQing,ChoyTeng and me sit Bryan's car,
while XiaoHou and Kenneth in the other car.
Bryan keep make us laugh until stomach pain
We really more ''understand'' Bryan after today @@''
FINALLY reach [Look Out Point] XD
Then we eat there,chat there and celebrate ChoyTeng bday there :D


Look Out Point =]

Before we go up~
Kelian the CameraMan..
XiaoHou+ChoyTeng+YiVon+Bryan+HuaiQin (^^)
The Girls (^o^)
Friends ForeveR :D
Bryan ZapDou jor. HuaiQin and me ^^
YiVon (*^▽^*) 
ChoyTeng and me^^
XiaoHou and me ^^
Birthday Cake~
Black Pepper Sizzling Chop~
Fish and Chips.
My Colleslow =)
Large Mango Juice ^^
Around 1am,we finish eating and take many pictures dy,
Then we go to the ''half mountain''
see the night view and chat there (*^皿^*) 
aiyo..have no heart to work tomorrow jor la..
3am+ only reach home,thx for our driver Bryan(^^)
((*/Д\)4.40am sleep..tomorrow 9am have to work..

Haha^^ Feed Moisquito.


No comments:

Post a Comment