♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, December 3, 2009

♥03.12♥ Dating with MummY again =D

♥03.12♥ Dating with MummY again =D

Mummy and me (^^)
My Donut Empire~
Tis design so cute!Can see the bee?
Thx for mummy sponsor =P
Mineral and nutrient for their teeth o.0

●Work 9am-5pm ●Lunch 1pm
around 6am,raining super heavily,
the sound like ppl pouring big big tank water..
(*-ω-) so suffer..I still need to wake up..
Today go to work alone,ChoyTeng offday..
but I lunch with HuaiQing =)
the schedule for next week already come out,
but I hope tat I can change my time to 8am shift..
after work,I go back to Salak Selatan station,
and went to OUG with mummy,
I bought a mineral corn stone for ToiToi and his family,
and I bought Donut Empire! for breakfast tomorrow.Yea(*^皿^*)


No comments:

Post a Comment